Site Network:

Personal |

Vin Vin Blogz

It's all about me, myself and i living in a small tinny litle town, called Kuching, where things are outta control!!!

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Happy 19th Birthday!!!

24th Jan is my birthday. Booo... One year older lo! Tsk tsk tsk... Anyway that day i support to go buy my new mobile phone as my own birthday present, too bad w900i no stock left. As a result, i have to wait after Chinese New Year. Make me loss all my mood! What a birthday?


Happy Birthday, VinVin!!!

Anyway, a grateful thanks for my buddy. He cia me go to a coffee shop, just like Coffee Bing type, Tom's. Actually, Kenny Sia intro this shop to us, so we have a little try on ourselve. As he mention, Tom's situated at Pandungan. We had a hard time to find it. Technically, Kenny should say near Pandungan Everrise there. The environment was delighted and romantic. Almost like the Bing shop, also at Pandungan. The difference is Tom's top priority is cakes. The cakes are very delicious and simply yummy!!!


Romantic environment...


Candle light dinner?

We ordered drinks; and fish and chips. Just like that, the price already very costly, as we expected. Thus my buddy asked me to choose the cake, as for my birthday. So i chose "New York Cheese", quite cool name for the cheese cake. It was simply soft from the in side and out, yet fully cheese!!!! I'm sure if you've cheese cakey fan, should go there and try some. I thought they gave us a big piece of that cake, but just a small-tiny-little-piece. What an expensive little cakey!!!


Cream-milky choc


Coolz Esprit

Bottle
for recycle?

Icy-cold Esprit

Anyone want have a bite?

Maybe next time, i would like to try Double Choc Praline, aka choc cake!! Wish can taste the creamy choc in that sexy cakey!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home