Site Network:

Personal |

Vin Vin Blogz

It's all about me, myself and i living in a small tinny litle town, called Kuching, where things are outta control!!!

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Invitation card?

" Last 2 weeks, my PC was in "hospital". My motherboard just die.... :-( I changed processor into Pentium D (aka DualCore) "

Two days ago, i received this card. Gosh! Pikom PC Fair? What the... Hmm... i wondered why got my name and address? Maybe i got sign up something... Sigh... SPAMMING!!! I wish that can filter it.

They even type my surname and chinese name wrongly. Darn it. It's Ch'ng Hwang, you idiot!!

***

That day, i saw this picture in newspaper. Lee-Hom promote K800? Sigh... Last year he promoted W900. Darn, i wish i can grab K800. I still prefer my own W900i :-P

6 Comments:

Blogger EP said...

He looks fat... Really...

8:55 AM  
Blogger Ang Gu Gu said...

lol =p anyway..alvin..ill link ya up ok? thanks =0

2:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how come lee hom looks sooo distortedly fat?

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

isit a pirated lee hom???
soo fat ???

7:47 PM  
Blogger Funkye said...

btw i have the same surname as u, Ch'ng.. ppl js always think it's Ching... btw surprise to know there's still some ppl's surname is Ch'ng..
nice blog u have..cool.

7:40 PM  
Blogger sushilsingh said...

Dear,Friend
DesiEvite has the best and most creative designs you will find online

send online invitations. Add as many recipients to your event as you

like.and u can also send diffrent types of ecard to your friend .and also

send invitation card.
Please visit For More detail
http://www.desievite.com/Indian-Invitation-Designes.asp

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home