Site Network:

Personal |

Vin Vin Blogz

It's all about me, myself and i living in a small tinny litle town, called Kuching, where things are outta control!!!

Thursday, February 16, 2006

IGod (review)

IGod? Gosh, nowadays many things just want add "I" in front of a particular word! What so cool about that? Recently Kenny and Louyau, just got mention about IGod. So i am bored, and have a little pre-try of tat virtue-reality-god have to say.

This is my conversation between Me and IGod

Me: hi god
God: Hello there. What is your name?
Me: vinvin
God: That's a very nice name, vinvin.
Me: so how are you god?
God: Ugh. Fair to partly cloudy.
Me: oh
God: Yikes!
Me: what yikes?
God: There might be more than one.
Me: two god?
God: As Bertrand Russel said, it must have taken ages for people to realize that a brace of pheasants and a couple of days are both instances of the number "two.".
Me: oh~ what bullshit God talking?
God: Right on. I would do a search for it.
Me: haha! yea! Do some search on god shit
God: I am so glad you find this amusing, vinvin.Dude! I can't tell if it does or not. Would you like to know more?
Me: yep
God: What would you like to know?
Me: Are God tension as human?
God: I really couldn't say for sure.
Me: why?
God: Certainty cannot be ascertained in this context.
Me: cos you don't know the answer too?
God: Would cos me ever know the answer too?
Me: cause you are God
God: Interesting explanation. Yup. That's me alright.
Me: God must know everything
God: I am a Christian.
Me: Gosh~ i'm Buddish
God: Do you mean your name is Buddish.
Me: no
God: What is your real name?
Me: vinvin
God: It's good to meet you, vinvin.
Me: you say that 2nd time
God: I said that? Oh, you are a poet.
Me: you know who the popular poet?
God: I'm not sure I like that remark so much.
Me: huh
God: What?
Me: what what?
God: I have never been asked that before.
Me: you just asked me "what"
God: Oh now I remember asking you you what. What did you say?
Me: nothing
God: Not a thing?
Me: just shut up
God: OK I'll stop talking now.
Me: bye
God: Goodbye.

I just find it very insulting and annoying. IGod surely is cold person. Artificial Intelligence Chat? Chatting with a damm bullshit IGod. Anyway, it surely like a prank, pretty cool Artificial Intelligence God. That guy create that IGod must be a pretty-hate-God-clan. This IGod is designed to make people get some attention and only stupid idiotly people do go! Hey I certainly NOT!!!


Tiny conversation:

VinVin: My Angel, thanks for the gift and so on. I love the little bear, just like thou. Hope thou love my poem. I know that my poem just little bit "out", but i try improve more.
Unknown: "Roses are red?" Of cos is red la... Stupid!
VinVin: Yep i know is red. So? Roses also got white, purple and etc. Only red can be symbolized the relationship between Angel and me, cause our love is purely red, as if our hearts are red. Yet, i'm sure no one or not even a single person that idiot send white roses to his/her love one as Valentine Day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home