Site Network:

Personal |

Vin Vin Blogz

It's all about me, myself and i living in a small tinny litle town, called Kuching, where things are outta control!!!

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Being Fit!!

Recently, I am thinking of keeping fit. Since Kenny took part of that marathon, I was so desperate. How on earth he can take part of that? His body size, compare to mine? Uh! So I must show myself “CAN”. Corporation Alliance Nation. I decided to go jogging, just to be fit. Being fit, means being healthy.

Last Wednesday, I jogged from my house to the Friendship Park. I was half-dead that time. But still, I struggled for it. Want to be fit. NO PAIN NO GAME!! Half-way back, my legs were fully-cramped. Actually I seldom (never) jogged since I was in form1. The next morning I woke up, I could hardly walk, guess my stamina just pretty BAD!


haih... So good, ROTI for every FISH!!


My painful leg!!

Jogging back!!


Half-tired-dying Face!!!

Nonetheless, I still decided to jog again after my legs fully recovered. Yesterday evening, I jogged again. My legs were 99.99% recovered. I could jump or run, no pain. But this time, I drove to the park. Thank GOD I drove there, because later about 6.30pm it rained! I brought little of water, wore sport-shoes (of cause, which idiots don’t wear?) and my so-called-black-Ipod (w900i). While jogging, I can listen to hardcore music. After that 30minutes jog, I decided to went back cause it started to rain soon. Today I woke up, I felt much better. Less pain compare to that Wednesday. I guessed my stamina had improved bit by bit. Tomorrow, I will go jog again, just to be healthy.


Beautiful Fountain!!


Cloudy SKy!!


Anyone wants play water?


My tired-leg again!!



Tiny Conversation:

These few days, my heart so empty. But i must be strong, to start a brand new life!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home